THANK YOU FOR VISITING AND PLEASE DO STOP BY OFTEN!

Monday, April 20, 2009

I DID IT AGAIN!!!!



Well... I did it again!! I have been negligent in postings.... so much is going on here at the Mill House... I just needed to take a step back and get my priorities straight... now its time to get back to work! Many happy events in the last couple of months..... We have a new grandson, Johnathan Hunter Samuel McIlhinney....I have had some much needed oral surgery that has been put off now for over 5 years... and the best of all the news is.. our son-in-law, John is home from his 7 month deployment in the gulf!!! I can finally sleep at night.. knowing he is safe at home with his family, my daughters delivery was fine... and the surgery is OVER!!!! These have all been taking a toll on me and its very hard to be creative when the worries just over take it all...so now things are back in order... and if I can just get Ben through 4th grade... things will be perfect! Until, next time.. which I promise won't be so long,
Suzy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friends that stopped by to visit