THANK YOU FOR VISITING AND PLEASE DO STOP BY OFTEN!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

It's Been Almost a Year!


I can't even believe its been almost a year since I have posted~ its been an eventful year I must say~ some bad and some good.
I took a part time job at the local nursing home in the dietary department and just love the job and the residents. It is so satisfying to know that you make a difference in their lives.
We lost our house this summer due to the bad economy but reflecting back on it~ it was a blessing in disguise. We bought a large mobile home on an acre of land that is 7 miles from where we used to live. The difference between the two towns is so unbelievable~ who would of thought!
Ben loves his new school and started basketball practice this week. He has actually become some sort of a human again!!!
After finally getting settled, the creativity juices are flowing again~ and its nice to have an outlet to relax! With that being said~ I better get back to work as I have a show on Black Friday in the town where I grew up~ it'll be nice to see some people that I know~
Blessing,
Suzy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friends that stopped by to visit