THANK YOU FOR VISITING AND PLEASE DO STOP BY OFTEN!

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Time is just slipping by....

I don't know where the time has gone... everyday I have intentions of updating my blog... and before I know it the day is gone....I keep telling myself.. I will get to it before the day is over...As you can clearly see lots of days have gone past.. well.. here I am now! The picture was taken on my recent visit to my friends, Bill and Dianne Trussell's farm, French Hill Farm. I was truly amazed as when I pulled into their driveway... 30 plus baby lambs and their Mamas (Coopworth Sheep)all came running down the hill to the fence to see if the company was to visit them... They are so adorable! I purchase all of my sheep's wool that I use in my art from them... it is so soft and clean when it comes home with me...
Things have been so busy here at the Mill House...our grandchildren are growing so quickly... baby Hunter is almost 10 weeks now, Miss Em is 2, and the Mr Cameron just turned 3....and Caleb is 1 1/2 and never ever stops!
Lots has happened here since my last post.. I did the Maine Fiber Frolic... a two day show In Windsor Maine... thats was just a great time with all the animals...Here is a picture of my neighbor in the next booth to us which made for some good laughs throughout the weekend.

Another year of baseball has come and gone for Ben... he has made it through the last year of Madison Elementary and is onto his new adventure of Jr. High next year.... its kind of scary that my baby is almost 11... time sure does fly... Lynsie and her family are here in Maine visiting this week... and I can't wait until I get my turn to see them..its so hard when John only gets so much leave time.. and every one wants them when they come back to Maine... I am patiently.. well kind of... waiting! And... our oldest son, Rob Jr.. decided the other day... to Elope... yikes...we had been planning a wedding for the end of July... and all of the chaos got to them... so they just went and did it!!! I guess no one can complain now, can they?
After all these years of working in mixed mediums... trying to find my "THING" and make some money at it... I have found my true love... I think... not sure if I'm going to make any money at it... but I absolutely love it...Rug hooking... it is so relaxing and it so rewarding to see it all come together...so I guess I can officially be called a "hooker". I want one of those tshirts that u see.... with I love to hook... but Rob doesn't think I should be wearing that kind of shirt in our small town... hey.. they think Im different now being a folk artist... so let them talk!!!! Well... the wool strips are calling my name... so until next time...which I promise won't be so long...
take care and make the best of every day,
Suzy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friends that stopped by to visit