THANK YOU FOR VISITING AND PLEASE DO STOP BY OFTEN!

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Summer is slowly winding down.....

Summer here in Maine is slowly winding down..soon the laughter and the chitter chatter of all the kids on the street will be gone as they return to school! Its kind of a bittersweet feeling as I love having them all around but yet... I seem to get nothing done! We have had a good summer even though we haven't traveled very far...

Rob & Ben swimming at Lake George in Skowhegan, Maine
This past weekend was Madison Anson Days~ it means the end of summer but yet all of the kids seem to look forward to it...the parade seems to be the highlight along with the fireworks~I just love the old cars~

Anson Historical Society

~I just love these~


~Madison Fire Department~

~The day ended with the Fireworks~
Its has been tough getting the creativity to flow~maybe I just needed a bit of a break~ Rob & I went to three different Farmer's Markets over the past week~ I just love the open airy feeling there~After coming home from the last one I decided it was time to clean out the studio and get back to work~ no, its not clean yet, but will be soon!
Be sure to come back On Sept 1, as I will be sharing some exciting things happening at the MillHouse studio~
Until next time,
~Suzy~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friends that stopped by to visit