THANK YOU FOR VISITING AND PLEASE DO STOP BY OFTEN!

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

~Exciting Things Happening Here at the Mill House~

Another August is gone~ but September 1 brings some new and exciting things at the Mill House~ I have joined two very talented groups of artisans in the primitive folk art world~ Simply Primitives and The Primitive Gatherings. What an honor it is to a part of both of these wonderful groups~
My offering this month for The Primitive Gathering
Penny Rug Runner

Witch Mouse

Colonial Candles


~Simply Primitives~
Pantry Boxes

Primitive Mouse and Butter Wafer Lamp


Well, Ben starts Jr High tomorrow ~ I'm so not ready for my baby to grow up~ but as we all know~ they do~ So I'm off to enjoy the final day of summer with my baby before he starts school~
Until next time,
Suzy

1 comment:

  1. Such loveliness!

    Ben will do just fine..no worries :)

    Hugs, D

    ReplyDelete

Friends that stopped by to visit